Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Autumn Blues.


I was peeling the promegranate seed by seed after dinner and upon that realising that there is just so much hassle just to eat this fruit. And the worst part is it kinda stained my favourite white PJs and I couldnt wash the stain off. I am depressed and I decided to write this blog.

Is it just me or my mood overreacting....?

I have been feeling rather down since the cold weather started taking over for Autumn. I started to feel that all my emotions are highly volatile and deep inside I know that something is upsetting me.

I do have friends but that can't satisfy the emotional needs I am desperately seeking now. I miss home I miss Malaysia and most of all I miss my parents. It's almost 2 months I've been in Melbourne. Seriously, to me it felt like I've been here for 2 years. I know every streets in the city now, my social network expanded exponentially, apart from that what else? I still feel empty..

I have so much "shoutouts" inside me I cant even find someone I am closest with to share with here. Maybe the emptiness is because I havent truly find a friend here that I can speak my mind and heart out.. So many things I wish I can post it here but when will I have the courage to do so. Maybe one day....

No comments: