Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Final Moments of 2010 in Melbourne

Tomorrow I will be having my last exam for 2010 and I am done with academics for the year. I was reading my notes and I decided to let my imagination run wild for a while.
I imagine my room being empty as I moved out everything, I imagine how I used every space in this room, how this room have been sharing the past 10 months with me, how I decorated every interior from scratch. My first room away from home.

I miss this single bed which could create miracle of having two person squeeze into it. I miss my lovely windows facing the balcony of a beautiful sea view, I miss the funny sliding door which has infinite holes in it and is connected not by a latch but a plastic striper. I am going to miss this room. and all the memories that was build in it.

Despite that, it would be good to leave this room behind and search for a new room. A change of environment will keep me away from the nostalgic feeling that could be unbearable I believe.

Nevertheless, I will carry the memories of the room with me, everywhere I go...

No comments: