Sunday, March 20, 2011

me heart Malvern big time!

Reason no.1 why I like Malvern:
- I have a lovely backdoor in my room.
Reason no.2 why I like Malvern:
- I have plenty of lovely people as my neighbours, Aiden upstairs, Nisha, William and Nicholas just down the street.
Reason no.3 why I like Malvern:
- I get to cycle with my friends every weekend and search for lovely cafe and diners.
Reason no.4 why I like Malvern:
- We have potluck so often I feel so at home
Reason no.5 why I like Malvern:
- 3 cats?! hmmm...
Reason no.6 why I like Malvern:
-Housemates that make me freshly squeeze orange juice
Reason no. 7 why I like Malvern:
- I pluck fresh roses as deco in my room every week
Reason no.8 why I like Malvern:
- I am close to everywhere
Reason no.9 why I like Malvern:
- Fresh air
Reason no.10 why I like Malvern:
- I have a lovely rosemary bush just outside my corridors.
Reason no.11 why I like Malvern:
- I just love staying in the suburb, I get to getaway from the crowd in the city over the weekend
Reason no.12 why I like Malvern:
- I love almost everything Malvern has to offer..


No comments: