Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Everyday "Why"?

I don't know why my mood swings are back lately, probably due to overworking myself to fulfil my obligations and responsibilities. I am seriously starting to feel the exhaustion. I don't think I have really relaxed and chilled ever since working in December. I am starting to wonder when will I really get to have my own space and just stop thinkin for a moment.

Today, we had a K session at Neway Cheras with a couple of my close friends and Esther managed to meet up Sean a.k.a Char Siew Pau. Everything went well and glad I get to hang out with my friends and this will probably be my last K session in Malaysia for this year.

On the other hand, I am personally experiencing alot of drama in my life as well as around me. To me all this drama has just been part of the daily routine, whereby people get frustrated, upset, disappointed, ignorance and then a sequence of event which led to the whole "eruption" of emotions.

I have to admit I still have some conflict going on in my mind right now but I don't think I am ready to deal with it.

As for others out there with conflicts in your life whether it is personal, relationship, workwise, studies or friendship, remember that the real conflict is not the problem itself but is the knot that you need to untangle before you face the problem. Well, I sincerely hope that all those conflicts can be resolved before Chinese New Year, after all it's not really good to have an angry face for such a happy festival, right?

No comments: