Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christie and Craig's Visit to Melbourne

Like I mentioned earlier, one of my plans during the semester break was to host my bestie and her boyfriend from KL on a visit to Melbourne.

The first few days was spent touring around Melbourne City and home cooking Malaysian Food which coincide with the Malaysian Independence Day. We had curry chicken and sour onion salad with ABC soup for dinner and I have to admit as a Malaysian, the curry was definitely too spicy for me as well.

On Wednesday and Thurday, we booked a car and had a road trip to Mornington Penninsula on the first day and Great Ocean Road on the second day. We went for wine tasting at Red Hill Estate and the maze garden, visited the 12th Apostle for the first time. Unfortunately I had motion sickness and it didn't make the journey any better. However, when we arrive at the 12th Apostle the rough journey definitely paid off. The view was breathtaking and the day just ended with awesomeness. Here are some pictures to fit my description.














No comments: