Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When the going starts kicking.


Hi blog, Hi readers, Hi friends,

It's been a good long two weeks or so I haven't update my blog, my boyfriend asked me twice why my blog is still outdated. I guess I just couldn't find the right mood or right thought to start a post.

Or I can just purely blame it on my massive load of assessments..

Fair enough, I just wanna scribble a little thought here before I get back to reading my notes for tomorrow International Finance's Test.

Time is ticking as I am typing this post. Ah how fast time is going back every nanosecond it makes me find it hard to even catch my breath. I just randomly remembered a conversation or even now and then and it felt so fresh in my memories but thinking back it had happened one week ago. It scares me to see time is moving in such a fast pace. Looking back of everything that had happened one year ago it gives me a creep to even think what is going to happen tomorrow. Nevertheless I am aging I have to admit, my wrinkles are increasing by millimeters by day, ok maybe abit too much of exaggeration. Worst of all, I have no plans of what will happen in one year later. It's like going to a roulette table picking a side not knowing where the dice will land. Alas, all I can say is live for today and tomorrow is a new day wherever it may lead me. I believe... and I believe.... :)

Okay folks my posts will be going slow for the next coming weeks due to numerous works but I will tried to update significant events so don't forget to drop by from time to time you may just bumped into the latest gossip from me!

No comments: