Tuesday, September 28, 2010

how did we ended up here

One year ago I would hate the position I would be in now.
Why didn't I had a choice to do what I wanted. Why there is always something getting in my way. Why is it so unfair?!
Why? Why? Why?
I blame, I complain, I frown and I sighed.

Now, right where I am standing, looking back I am glad of what had happened. I am thankful for whatever I hated to happen. Because I know if that hadn't happen I wouldn't be here.

I always knew everything happen for a reason. It's the way lives intercept with one another. It's like you will know what the picture is when the final puzzle has been put in place. Only you will realise the beauty of the ending.

But no human can escape uncontentment. When you are at your comfort zone, you start to worry that eventually one day what you have will disappear and you are back to square one.

so you fear, you paranoid and you start losing yourself and regret. and the whole cycle starts again.

you may lose all you had, but one thing you never lose is the fact that you once had it. whether it's good or bad. you know it's what made you who you are today.

No comments: