Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Gathering for 2010


Christie and I posing with WeiHon (our friend who just got back from Brisbane after such a long time)




Christie posing with Nooby, the star of the night! ATTENTION SEEKER!



The group photo of the night. Good friends whom have play important role in my life :) Thanks for the wonderful friendship all these years.



Sean definitely was the the professional "chef" of the night.



The ingredients for the BBQ


One of the most look forward gathering once I touchdown KL is yesterday's BBQ at my place. It was really all about spending time catching up with close friends. Thanks people for coming for the BBQ and it was a great night of fun and laughters and lastly I hope no matter where we are at, we could always keep in touch. :)

No comments: