Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the last post for june 2010

Melbourne is gonna be quiet for the next few weeks...

It begins with my housemate who went back to Columbia for the next few weeks, then there goes Edwin going back to KL for holiday and Tomoya and then Ser Yoong which is going back for good. I can't believe time flies so fast, it seems like just yesterday I have touched down in Melbourne with Ser Yoong and now he is going back without me. I still can't bring myself to accept the fact that one semester has passed and many many many things had happened. The good side is I have managed to hold on make it so far sad thing is I gotta bid farewell to one of the person who walked thru with me for the past few months. I know this is the transitional period and we just have to accept that people come and people go but all that is left will be good memories and everlasting friendship.

I think that is just the way how Melbourne works when we were schooling and everyone is so closely knitted and the things that kept us occupied is friends and studies but when holiday comes it's the family and hometown that everyone seeks. I think I have to start getting used to this kinda situation.

On the other hand, I found out that actually few of my friends think that I am a person too homesick to stay in Melbourne and I can't stay long here and I will prove to them that they are all wrong and I am a person who adapt to whatever condition I am placed in and I shall strive to make things better.

But I will always remember a person who said to me before I came Melbourne that sometimes you will face the worst point in life when it is cold, windy, lonely and you are all alone by yourself. It just gotta be so damn true.

1 comment:

Kevin Lee said...

holiday is also the time to travel around. u have a year and a half to plan any trips to other states. hehe.