Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love is in the Air

A few days ago, on my usual routine after waking up, I checked facebook and tons of "in a relationship" status popped out, around 4-5 at one shot.I felt really sweet and happy for them. I love happy endings. It gives me a sense of peace and harmony. Probably because my horoscope sigh is Libra. Oh well...I really hope that those couples will start a smooth and loving journey of life together and hope that they will overcome whatever obstacles ahead with faith together....Good luck my dear friends! <3 Keep up the lurrrveeeee!

1 comment:

V. Poker said...

I don’t think it will be much longer till the U.S. Follows some of these other countries. The claim to have such high moral fiber but when it comes down to it if the goverment can get a piece they want the whole thing. Especially in their current economic crisis.