Thursday, August 12, 2010

Denmark Study Tour.

As I mentioned earlier, we had no choice but only Denmark as our only study tour destination so I didn't even give it a second thought of consideration.

After a while, the whole study tour idea resurface again because I wanted to do something different before I graduate for REAL as a student. So after months of consideration I guess it isn't that bad after all. Apart from the crazy cold weather we are going to face in January. I guess it should be loads of fun and it's going to be an exciting experience. I have always wanted to go to Norway. I think Denmark is pretty much similar to Norway in terms of climate and culture. After all it's like doing two electives within two weeks and an almost guarantee pass rate. Just that I definitely have to chip in some extra money to fund the whole study tour.

Besides that, I have my travel buddy with me, Carissa whom vowed to get a Chanel Bag if we ever step foot at London which is quite likely. She will definitely enjoy the shopping part but as for me I would love the chance to travel at UK or maybe Germany.

Now the most important part of the entire tour is to work out a budget and a serious family discussion. I'm keeping fingers crossed that the cost incurred will be minimal :X
But I am definitely looking forward to my visit to Europe in January...

No comments: