Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have I done it right this time?

I was trying to be honest, I told everything I had to, but ended up getting a different reaction. A chain reaction happened. They doubted me, I doubted in myself and him. How can we all be happy when we are all playing the game of doubt.

All I wanted was just to be honest and guilt free. I admit mistakes were done in my life but I have live to learn to deal with the consequences. After all, I am responsible for my own act. I hate the feeling of being accountable for somebody else. I rather prefer being held accountable for myself at least I do not face pressure of trying to be perfect to please myself.


They is a saying, if you made a mistake for the first time, it can be forgiven and forget, but when you do same mistake twice, you are a fool.

Or maybe some people just want to be a fool after all....

No comments: