Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upcoming Plans

Folks, I'll be leaving to Sydney for a short trip on Tuesday and I will be back on Thursday just in time for my Friday back to back lecture. It'll be a two and a half day trip with Stefan. Hope all goes well with the weather and travel plans. I will definitely be back with loads of really nice pictures. Stay tuned!

xx

One of my bestie will be visiting Melbourne in one week time with her boyfriend and I am going to be her tour guide during her stay. I am still working on their travel schedule but I promised her heaps of funs and excitement ahead. Really looking forward to her arrival. People if you have any suggestions as to where I should bring them, please drop me a message, I am desperate for any ideas that can fill my itinerary.


xx

There is always a calm before the storm, true enough. September and October is going to be a war period for me. Weekly due dates of presentation and assignments one after another. Not to mention a 3k word essay on Denmark. Wonder why did I even signed up for this study tour. Sigh :(

At least I will be pre-occupied given I have already relaxed and chilled for two months, I guess it should time for me to get my lazy ass up and get serious with work.

Ganbateh Elaine!

No comments: