Saturday, August 21, 2010

My First AFL Match





















I was once told that if you haven't watch an Australia Footy Match, you are considered to be in Australia before..
Yesterday I went for my very first Australian Footy Match with teams of Geelong playing against Carlton. I was told that Geelong was the champion for last year and it should be an exciting game. Honestly, the local supporters are really enthusiastic with all the banners, scarfs, caps, jersey and all. The spirit is definitely there.

Luckily I have my personal game info provider, I was able to understand the entire game play..
and I cheered for Geelong and they pawned Carlton since the start of the game.
Final game score: 121 for Geelong and 79 to Carlton.

I am definitely looking forward to the final playoffs in September.especially with warmer weather :)


No comments: