Friday, October 29, 2010

city condo's swimming pool

i think i am damm stupid.
let me tell you why.

I live in this gorgeous condo for the past 8 months with a lovely swimming pool and gym.
BUT I only used the pool three times in the past 8 months.
The first time I swam in the pool with one of my high school friend, she hated the pool because she couldn't stand the salty water, so I thought maybe they forgot to maintain it. and I didn't give a crap. hoping for a cleaner pool the next time.

So. after a few weeks or months, I cant remember, I swam at the pool again, and this time it was still SALTY! my imagination started playing tricks with me, I was thinking could it be that some nasty discrete from the swimmers.....or... God knows what it is. I don't want to know. I even tried asking an old man who frequently swim at that pool why the pool water was always salty. And since then I don't want to swim in the pool again..

Yesterday, Stefan and I swam in the pool together, and I wanted to tell him to becareful that the water is salty, and my engineer boyfriend told me it's perfectly fine! It's a way of cleaning the pool besides the usual chlorine method which is more cheaper (that's why most pool or all use them), so now my swimming pool water is better than usual because it is salty?! he explained some sort of water recycling method which doesn't involved chemical. WHAT A RELIEF! YET STUPID PARANOID! now that I will be moving out in less than 3 weeks, I am going to lose out on what I had for the past 8 months. A CLEAN AND HEALTHY SWIMMING POOL! WHAT A JOKE! :(

No comments: