Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skype Conference with my gurls!

Had a lovely skype conference session for the first time with my two besties, Evon and Esther. The last time three of us gathered together was mid of last year but now the three of us skyping from different location and time at once was just so amazing. Esther being in KL, Evon being in Scotland and me being in Melbourne having girl's heart to heart talk made me feel alive again. We gossiped, chat and laughed for about 2 hours. Obviously the most talked topic for the night was boys. particularly our boyfriends. as usual.

Totally enjoyed the skype session and looking forward to our next conference with more juicy updates...Teeeheeeeee :)


Looking back and I realised how time flies, this is a picture we took 3 years ago during our beach trip at Redang and now we're all over the world. How ironic ain't it. but one thing for sure is that friendship will definitely last forever!

No comments: