Thursday, October 14, 2010

take what you need and be on your way

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Romeo and Juliet ( Quote Act II, Scene II).


Oh my love,

How I wish you could be my morning rising sun, lifting me gently from the grasp of yesterday, kissing me with warmth of your lips, whispering words of comfort to my ears.
I hate to say goodbye, but I'd like to keep your presence with me. Please give me hope that you and I both will meet again and never to be parted again. This could be a sweet misery that I will endure no matter how long it takes.



"O, swear not by the moon, the fickle moon, the inconstant moon, that monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable." William Shakespeare quotes (English dramatist, playwright and poet, 1564-1616)

No comments: