Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Date On A Saturday Evening...

My long awaited date has come...with someone so special. All along there was so much anticipation for the conversation and laughters.

Hey hey, it's not a date with some prince charming o' mine or some hot guy next door. Its just a web cam session with my grandma, grandpa and my beloved aunty. My parents had made an effort to arrange a web cam session with them. The session lasted for around 1 hour + and I was pretty sure it would be longer if it wasn't for their dinner time.

Oh well, it was well worthy thou. I hadn't spoke to them since I last went back during my graduation. They seems excited to know how well I'm doing here and were very much concern about my well-being. But surprisingly majority of the topics involved were about food. They were more curious about how my cooking skills have progressed.

And my grandpa was even in a mood to joke with me about how fat and round my face has been and how old he is getting as days by pass. Not foregetting my aunt which kept stirring in the cheerful atmosphere by teasing how my english has improved (obviously not). Oh how I miss them so much. I really wish I could have a longer catching up session with them in reality rather virtually. But I think it's gonna be a long long time until Chinese New Year for 2011. That is going to be my well anticipated moment....

No comments: