Sunday, May 30, 2010

what a bad ending to the month of May

Lately, there has been alot of drama happening around me. Close friends arguing, backstabbing, boycotting and ignoring each other. And me? Trying to get everything back to normal and fixing the mess. Why? Because I don't want to be caught in the middle. I hope and really hope they will see every small fight are caused by misunderstanding which are flamed by accusations. I never actually experienced that much drama in KL until I come to Melbourne. I really don't know why life here can be so dramatic when I thought Melbourne is such a peaceful place. Maybe my home is the place where I really belong to.. I still don't have that sense of belonging here.

What's worst is today my "supposedly" family web cam session turned ugly, my parents had an arguement in front of me and they just cut of right after that leaving me in dazed of what happened.

After all the drama that happened I thought I could find comfort form my family but it seemed to just made things worst.

How am I supposed to hold on when I am the only person left to stand alone to face all this by myself. I have to admit I am very much stronger and wiser than many of those who are older than me. I can say that for sure because after every incident which happened around me since I came to Melbourne. I just realised that people do foolish decisions for stupid things. I do laugh at them in my heart, amazed by how one can be when they are so naive and irrational..Hahaha.. Guess this is the evil side of me, sad but true.

I still thank God for giving me the wisdom and courage to not end up like how those fools did :)

No comments: