Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Overspending and can't control.

S.O.S needed!
Now I finally understand the feeling of eating out often in Melbourne. It just burns a big hole in your pocket..
Well the pocket in my hole is getting bigger by the week and there don't seems to be a stop to that anytime soon.

Last week, I had to spend for Kei's birthday present and the freaking overpriced taxi fare for the after party. And not to mentioned during the times when Yoyo visited us from Brisbane. In order to accompany a good old friend, we ate out almost everyday during his few days. And the worst part we went to fancy restaurants and I even shopped like 300 AUD in one day.

And today I went for movie with Carissa, luckily I made a wise decision to watch on Tuesday as it only cost 10.50 AUD. However, I felt so unsatisfied with the oh-so-fancy-yet-so-worthless-dinner at Lygon, Carissa mentioned that the Italian restaurant was rated high in the Melbourne Food Guide but honestly I find nothing special about it at all and it cost us like total 41 AUD for a pasta marinara and small pizza. TOTALLY UN WORTH IT!. Here are the pictures of the food we ordered.




Geez, and I still have a dinner with Nisha and friends this Thursday, and from the sound of "seafood" as the mains in the menu, I have a strong feeling it's gonna cost me a fortune again.. but because I hadn't catch up with Nisha for such a long time, I think the dinner was quite necessary.

AND AND AND.. another phone call from Denis for another formal dinner this Friday. And I need to get a black dress for the event as it is held in a hotel. Ok... there goes another part of my money for shopping again... YES and it's necessary too. Cuz Denis won't talk to me for the rest of his life if I'm gonna bumped out last minute...


I am officially making a vow here, I am not gonna eat out starting next week onwards for at least 2 weeks. Great, I hope I can sleep tonight.. :)

No comments: