Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mother's Day + Daddy Birthday (Without me)

Dang, mother's day is coming again and how coincidently my dad's birthday falls around the same date as well.

I remember every year I never fail to surprise my parents, either by making "milo agar agar", handmade cards, a surprise dinner, or a perfume etc. ONE THING for sure is I never missed celebrating with them for the past 22 years. At around this time every year, I will definitely be cracking my head for their presents and surprised.

But this year me being around 6360km away from home, what can I do to make my presence there with them during their special days. Okay this is officially more challenging than thinking about whatever present or surprise that I need to give them on that day.

Better start googleling for any "long distance surprise" now..!

No comments: