Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eclipse...Anything but Twilight.

The title proves it all. Eclipse was a bumper. A real big and bad bumper. I honestly didn't see it coming. I read all four books anticipated the first and second movie. Now the third movie and it's a major disappointment. If I am not mistaken this should be a PG rated movie but the director just gotta focus more on the intense passion part of Bella and Edward, in another words more kissing than action. The worst part that the movie actually missed out a few vital parts as illustrated in the book. For example, whereby how the wolves communicated with each other when they are in their animal form, the Quilletes pack and Seth and Leah Clearwater. I was pretty sure Seth was mentioned numerous times in the book but in the movie Seth and Leah played minority roles. And if I were to do a comparison with the previous movies, this blog page will not be sufficient. I will have to blame it on the change of director. FYI, the twilight sequel has different directors for each of its movie. So now we know the reason why it.... yeah you know what I meant.

Here's more on David Slade the director for Eclipse, he directed the movie "30 days of Night". I watched it and it sucked big time. BOOOOOOOooo. How the hell could he got chosen to direct a blockbuster. Sheesh, I'm pretty sure Stephanie Meyer could have pick a better one. Lol.

Oh yeah by the way, for those Twi-fans out there, the newborn character Riley (Xavier Samuel) is an Aussie and I've gotta admit he is way cuter and hoter than Edward. Dear Edward, cut those glitters please, you definitely won't wanna look like Lindsay Lohan. Hahaha...

For more of your daily dose of Vampire-Wolf updates, try this link: http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/vampires/index.html?categories=vampires (sorry I could post the direct link as something is wrong with the script prompt function)

No comments: