Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rediscovering Myself.

It only happens when the sky is dark and gloomy. It only happens when something is not happening to your life. Or it only happens when you're expecting something but nothing is happening.

It's often times like these when you start to dig deep into your soul and rediscover your past, present and future.

When life is filled with excitements, programs, entertainments, people, family, money and love, these thoughts are often pushed to the deepest corners of your heart and it doesn't even stand a chance to resurface. Which explains why people always say that happy times seems shorter. Honestly, the answer is because We are insatiable, greedy. Seeking the easy way out and unwilling to let anything get in our path or anything that stands between you and your happiness.


In my process of redefining myself, what I commonly do is to make comparison of myself with what could or could have not happened. For example, I am reading a book and I start imagining what the main character would be and how I may want or not want to end up like her. Or maybe a story line in a movie, is it just in the movies or is it possible that it will happen to me in my life? Or at least how I wished I would have that particular ending. As naive as I would say, I believe not just me but everyone has their silly thoughts as well.

I think that really explains the purpose of me posting this at the first place, what's in my mind now is I am hoping for something interesting to happen in my life, but it isn't.. .YET.

No comments: