Friday, July 2, 2010

Overheard

Today after a whole day of shopping with Heng, we went over to Coconut House, a Malaysian restaurant which is always flooded with of course Malaysian. As Heng and I sat down to enjoy our dinner, a bunch of Malaysian boys sat next to us and shared table with us. I overheard them mentioning that they just finished their Chruch Cell Group Meeting. On the other hand, Heng and I were chatting our way in Cantonese so I assumed that bunch of boys thought we were Hongkie. After a while, they started a conversation about Christianity and their girlfriends. Initially, I didn't pay much attention until one particular guy mentioned that: "You know sometimes it's really hard to be in a relationship without involving physical touch." I was like "Ohhhhkay.....".. and one of his friends went on and said: "I agree.. Well being a Christian it's against the religion to have pre-marital sex so I think the best way is to touch any part of the body except the private part (below)." And then the conversation went on and on... The instant I heard their conversation I felt it was hilarious, there goes this few young boys trying to be holy yet at the same time finding it hard to resist their sexuality. I really wanted to laugh the hell out but I had to keep it cool and pretend that I am just a dumb Hongkie which sucked in English. But now I can laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke of the day.

No comments: