Friday, July 9, 2010

Yet another weekend of adventure.

Muahh will be going off for a cycling trip over 80km of cycling trail from Lilydale to Warbuton. This is gonna be a real challenge. I don't even know if I can make it at 10km an hour. I am crossing fingers so that I could complete this challenge and make it back alive. This time I will be travelling with two super experienced cycler, Nick and Will. They kept convincing me that I can make it, but I have never done such extreme sports before, the most I've done a marathon of 7km? Hahaha.. well it's gonna be a ride of a lifetime so why not?! Let's pray that the weather will be fine and I'm gonna enjoy this once in a lifetime experience..

xxxx

Another 15 days til I see you again, every sunrise and sunset seems forever. I am looking forward to your return, it's going to be a sweet sweet one :)

No comments: