Sunday, January 31, 2010

180 degrees

What had happened to us? Why did we ended like this?
We used to grow up together, when I was 3 you were only 1, I can't remember any childhood memories without you, We used to bath together, sleep together, eat together, play together, study together, play pranks together, gossip together, create troubles together, travel together, We were almost inseparable.

It started all when you found out I was going to stuck with you for a long time.

Now,
We don't even greet when we meet, not even a simple Hi or a smile. The words you spoke to her is ten million times more than me. Am I a total stranger to you? Why did our sisterly relationship became so estranged.It felt damn awkward now just being in your presence. But one thing I'm sure is that beneath all these tension lies a million misunderstandings.

Just don't know how am I suppose to face you, I really didn't wish this to happen.

Someone tell me exactly what had happened.. please?

No comments: