Sunday, January 31, 2010

And so the tasks begin

Friday was the last day working in Rentokil, can't imagine 2 months just passed by like that and now I have many things waiting me ahead. It was an emotional farewell with the dear colleagues there. They all treated me like their pet maybe because I was the youngest there and I am always being pampered by them. Hahaha.. I definitely would say that the company was one of the best I have worked for so far.

Moving on, I have so much to do this coming week, gathering with some old schoolmates, meeting up with friends, friend's birthday, helping out at my mum's shop, packing, shopping for my stuffs to bring to aussie etc. The list goes on! Thinking of it just makes my head spin. Anyways I will still take it easy, after all life is such a waste to spend on rushing right?

So I will pray Dear Lord please make this week ahead a smooth sailing one alright? Thank you Jesus, Amen!

No comments: