Tuesday, January 12, 2010

El inicio (The Begining)

Welcome to the fist blog I have created. I am totally clueless as to how this whole thingy-mchigy works but I'm pretty sure I'll get a hand out of it in prolly a few weeks?

Anyways what was I even thinking when I've decided to make this blog! I used to anti all this blogging, twitting and anything that have to do with revealing your personal life when people are dying for privacy here eg: any celeberties. Well, guess I have to pass out the credit to a friend whom I chat with today morning at work. Yes, his name is Gabriel. Long story cut short, I have to admit Gabriel's blog was really something to have prompted me to make this move.

Alright, I guess its time to start working on those settings and layout to vibe out my story.my life.

Happy blogging to mua! :)

No comments: