Monday, January 18, 2010

My days in KL are numbered...

By today I should have left approximately one month to my departure date. I don't know why but the excitment and the sadness has yet to hit me. I should be: Excited because I'm leaving home for the first time after 22 years. Sad because I'm leaving my comfort zone and my beloved family and friends. I am going to embark on this new journey alone at a foreign place with no certainty in the future.

I know this may sound weird but people around me are already getting excited ahead of me, with my mum and dad preparing the stuffs I would need to bring and use there. My friends are already planning for my farewell and briefing me with what I should expect there.

I hadn't even start packing! and I hadn't even prepare my check list. I hadn't meet my old schoolmates! I hadn't done alot of things! And time is already running out.

Hopefully by counting down the days, I can stir up this enthusiasm in me and take this opportunity as a blessing ;)

No comments: