Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chillout at Lookout Point





A long awaited Friday has finally come. Me and a few friends suddenly have this random suggestion to hang out at Lookout Point at Little Genting. But the problem here is we all don't know the way there and we didn't have any GPS with us at the time. We left my place at approximately 8pm and along the way we missed a couple of turns and overshot a couple of traffic lights plus the jam and pasar malam, we finally arrived at 10pm. With the travel time, I think we can arrive in Genting Highlands instead of this small Genting which is located at some Cheras residential area. Besides, we get to witness some bold moves and really "aggressive" driving skills of Ser Yoong. I have to admit I was really impressed.

Actually I had already been to LookOut Point once during Christmas with another bunch of friends. I found that place to be quite pleasant for a chillout session. Although the food wasn't nice but the ambience and view is good enough to keep us there for 2 hours. I was glad that Ser Yoong and Han Ming like that place. These city people don't even know where is LookOut Point.Ser Yoong even called it as "Sai Wan Deng" instead of "Siu Wan Deng" when we were asking for direction. Of cause, all his knows is just One U and The Curve.

We had Mediterranean food for our supposedly "dinner", I have to say the service is really bad as we waited for an hour for the food to be served. In the mean time, we tried out Shisha as well.


I'll be coming here again next week and this time it would be to celebrate another friend's birthday. Can't wait!

No comments: