Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time's Up


If today would be the last day I'd be living on planet Earth, the one thing that I would regret most not doing is definitely gotta be missing out on watching Avatar. Alright, maybe I exaggerated abit too much. Well at least I don't wanna be the last person to die not watching the movie which was said to beat major blockbuster movies like Titanic and Transformer etc. Besides, it's really awkward when you're out with your friends and colleagues and everyone starts talking about how great the movie was and you are totally clueless about it.As a last resort, I even thought of getting the DVD but to my surprise it's SOLD OUT! Have you ever heard of pirated DVD being sold out?!

Well, time's up. I'm done with work and carrying with me this high expectation, this movie better not disappoint me!

No comments: